If you are suffering from chronic pain, whether this is a niggle in your knee, an ache in your back or a nagging pain in your shoulder, the Doctors of Physical Therapy can help. Many people reach for painkillers when they feel pain flaring up, only to be disappointed when the discomfort remains. Instead, try the best physical therapist in Scottsdale to help you manage your pain more effectively without the need for painkillers or surgery.
If you are over 30 but don’t want to put your feet up just yet, physical therapy services can help you become more active, healthier, and happier.
Who do we help?
You don’t have to be an athlete to benefit from physical therapy services. Anyone who has chronic pain can benefit from a visit to an experienced physical therapist in Scottsdale.
- Moms who may struggle to enjoy time with their kids because of aches and pains.
- Working women who cannot be as productive in the office because of their chronic pain.
- Dads who have a niggle that prevents them from giving their all at work or at home.
- Sporty people who can no longer head out for a run, do a gym session or enjoy team sports because their chronic pain is too much.
- Weightlifters and athletes who need help with their joint or muscle pain to enable them to become stronger, faster or enhance their stamina.
- Health-conscious individuals who want to maintain their physical health before pain takes hold.
Physical Therapist Scottsdale
In Scottsdale, The Doctors of Physical Therapy can help you with a wide range of aches and pains. If your pain is preventing you from living life to the full, see a physical therapist. You can opt for a free phone consultation if you are unsure of whether physical therapy is right for you. Here, an expert will answer any questions that you have and put your mind at ease.
Or perhaps you want to actually see how The Doctors of Physical Therapy work. Book a discovery visit to see how a physical therapist can improve your health and get you mobile once again.
Physical therapy services can help banish your chronic pain for good meaning that you can begin to live life to the full. Physical therapy services will be beneficial to anyone over 30 who is experiencing:
- Shoulder pain
- Hip soreness
- Back pain
- Stiff neck
- Knee Pain
Don’t think that your niggle will go away or that you can spend your life relying on painkillers. These pills mask pain and are not curative, meaning that any ache or pain you have will become more chronic and impactful on your life. Instead, seek out an experienced physical therapist in Scottsdale to help you get more active, feel happier, and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
What does a physical therapist do?
A physical therapist is not like a personal trainer. You will not receive generic exercises to manage your pain. You will receive more one on one guidance and support to help you become pain-free.
- You will have an entirely personalized treatment plan to focus on removing your pain whether this is in your shoulder, your hip or your back. Wherever the pain is, a physical therapist can help you to become more mobile and active.
- You will be evaluated by a professional, guiding you to a complete recovery without the need to return for further treatment.
- A physical therapist in Scottsdale will only ever work with you in a one on one capacity. Group sessions don’t take place as every client’s need is unique.
The best physical therapist in Scottsdale can also help if you have pain while running and will analyze your gait and form, and suggest ways to limit the soreness in your shins or the stiffness in your hips.
A highly qualified physical therapist will evaluate your movement and look out for hip extension issues, ankle dorsiflexion problems and pelvic drop. All of these issues can be rectified with the input of a physical therapist.
Technology such as slow-motion cameras will pick up on the nuances of your gait allowing the physical therapist to address the issues causing your pain. With a personalized treatment plan, you will have the chance to run pain-free.
If you are in pain and it is limiting your enjoyment of life, get in touch with The Doctors of Physical Therapy Scottsdale to help you do the things you love, with the people you love, just like you used to. With the guidance and support from a physical therapist, you can be pain-free.